Friday, June 3, 2022

CIL Finished Quilt #2

 I can't believe I already have the second finished Covered in Love quilt to share today.

Everyone is doing such a great job on their blocks and Kat organized this project so weel, they are going together in no time at all.




I am still working on the Tall Nine blocks in autumn colors.  This time I laid the blocks out all in a row.  The quilt looks a lot different than the first quilt where I alternated the direction of the block.




So many pretty fabrics in all of these blocks.  I quilted some horizontal lines on this one then went back and quilted in some swoops across the lines.


Some lovely fabrics on the backside.  You can see the label in the upper right corner of the quilt.  I photographed the quilt upside down it looks like!



These blocks really do make a lovely quilt.  Thanks to all that donated some blocks.  If you want to read more about Covered in Love, you can head over to Kat and Cat Quilts.

I have two more quilts to finish in these blocks then I will be moving on to making three or four with the patriotic stars.  I have some fun plans for those!

Have a great weekend!





Need some solids?  The Fat Quarter Shop has all their inventory of Bella Solids (Yardage and Precuts) 20% off the entire month of June.  So many pretty colors to choose from!


7 comments:

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Such a pretty quilt! Isn't it amazing how little bits put together turns into something amazing?

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

Oh wow, what an incredibly different look; I love seeing how different a small block rotation can make! Have a wonderful weekend!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That's a great layout! I'm glad it went together so quickly for you. The fall colors are definitely pretty!

Barb N said...

Very pretty!

Vicki W said...

I like this quilt a lot! I've got a stash of blue hand dyed scraps that this might be good for.

QuiltGranma said...

Lovely colors!

Michele said...

Nicely done.

01 09 10