Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Positivity Quiltalong 2022

 


In case you haven't heard yet, there is going to be another Positivity Quiltalong in 2022!

Pretti (Sew Pretti Quilts) and Bernie (Needle & Foot) are hosting this event and the quilts made will benefit Mercyful Quilt.  Pretti has put together a block tutorial that you can find here.


I plan on participating and will of course be making mine from the scrap bin in a rainbow of colors.

You can also participate by making and donating any quilt you desire.  But I will say the construction of the block Pretti came up with is very clever!

Sounds like there will be lots of great prizes and plenty of time to complete your quilt.

(You can find the schedule here.)

It sure looks like a great way to spend the hot summer months :)


Follow Me on Bloglovin'                 Follow Me on Feedly


4 comments:

Preeti said...

Love you so much!!! Big Squishy Hugs.

Barb Neiwert said...

I'm in! And I will challenge myself to use my scraps/stash.

Bernie Kringel said...

Thanks for the share Cynthia! The more the merrier! We hope lots and lots of quilters out there will join in. I am definitely sewing from stash - But I don't know if it will be scrappy. I need to pull fabric and make a plan. I am looking forward to this block - seems easy peasy!

Sharon Tucker said...

Ooo this looks like a fun QAL! I'm in!!

01 09 10