Wednesday, May 10, 2023

More Donated Quilts

 I was cleaning out some photos and realized I had received two quilts last month that I forgot to share.  I appreciate these donations so very much - I just need to label them and add them to the stack. 

 


Deb sent this bright and happy quilt.  It looks like it was made with charm squares.  I also like the sashing design - no need for lots of quilt math!


A lovely blue backing and a lime green binding.  This quilt measures 52 x 67".



I had to photograph this one right out of the box.  I wanted to snap a photo before it started to rain.  It got a tumble in the dryer before it was donated.



Suzanne sent in this quilt along with some blocks.  She made a bunch of scrappy quilts over the winter and sent this one my way.  She also sent a red backing that arrived just as I needed it!  You will be seeing that soon on the back of a churn dash quilt.

The colors in this quilt are warm and inviting.  This quilt measures 48 x 70".


Both of these quilts were included in the delivery I made to the hospital at the end of April.  My guess is that they are already bringing comfort.💝



2 comments:

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

What wonderful donations! Both will be loved!!

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

I'm sure you are right that the quilts are already providing comfort. 💝 How awesome that you are getting so much in addition to the block drives and at just the timing when you need it (hooray for large yardage for backings)!

01 09 10