Tuesday, July 25, 2023

A Little Quilt Show

 It has been a long time since I shared some of the photos I receive from quilters who made quilts using my patterns. I love seeing them and I thought you might too.



First up is this colorful Wiggle Time quilt.  Sadly I can't find who sent this one to me.  But I always love when quilter use a print background on this pattern.


Sue just recently sent this picture to me.  She has made quite a few quilts from my Wiggle Time pattern.  I love it in blue and I also love the diagonal grid quilting she did on it.



Check out this color rich Geese Migration quilt.  This one was made by one of my students when I traveled to California to teach this class.  I think her ribbon should have been a first place!



Lots of Summertime Blossom quilts to share today.  This first one was made by Pat.  Love the colors.


Chris made this Summertime Blossom quilt.  She was gifted the background fabric and pulled some solids from her stash to make the blossoms.



I laughed when I saw this one in my photos.  I must have quilted it because it is laying on my studio carpet.  But I don't remember whose it is or even quilting it. I know I saved the photo because I liked the subtle print used in the background of this Summertime Blossom

I know there are a few more photos somewhere but I am unable to locate them right now.  I will have to save those for another day.

Hope you enjoyed the show!


4 comments:

Helenchaffin said...

beautiful quilts & insperarion to get busy working on my quilts lol,thanks for sharing!

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

Beautiful quilts and the Geese Migration quilt must have had some stiff competition!

Vicki W said...

I have quilted several Wiggle Time quilts in patriotic fabrics that were made for out veterans hospital project!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Awesome quilts!! Thanks to the makers (and to you) for sharing them with us.

01 09 10