Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Happy Quilts #7 and #8

 Both of today's quilts are pretty much brought to you by Holly.  She sewed the tops and she pieced up the backings.  All I had to do was quilt them up!


I love the on-point layout that Holly used for her Happy Blocks.  


She even used an orphan block on the back of this one.  How fun is that!

Quilt number seven measures 47 x 47".


Quilt number 8 is also on point.  On this quilt, she used some orphan blocks right on the front.  I think it gives the quilt a ton of charm.

(By the way, Beth sent me a bunch of wonderful prepared orange binding so you will be seeing a lot of that on future quilts.)



And here is the back of the quilt.

This sweet quilt measures 46 x 46".

Thanks so much Holly and Beth. 💝

More to share this Friday!!!


(Curious about my Compassion Quilt project?  You can read more about it here.)




3 comments:

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

What a great layout choice and beautifully done by Holly!

Chantal said...

Bravo, Holly! The quilts look great! ;^)

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Way to go Holly! I like the way the orphan blocks fit so well with the happy blocks! I love the piece backs too! Great finishes!

01 09 10