Friday, December 22, 2023

Happy Fall?

 The fall season has long since passed but I still have a fall themed happy quilt to share.  


I had some great fall colored backing pieces so I decided to gather up some fall themed blocks to go with it.  There are apples, pumpkins, fall leaves, mushrooms - all sorts of things you might see in the fall.  It was fun to see what I could find to include.

This Happy Quilt #47 measures 48" x 64".


Beth sent in these autumn-colored backings.  The scarecrows looked great with these fall leaves.  I also had a rust colored binding ready to go.  It is so enjoyable to see these quilts come together.

I wrote this post Thursday night.  I thought I had a lot of quilts to share and realized I didn't get everything photographed.  Darn - guess you will just have to enjoy this one quilt and see the others next week.  My head cold is still lingering and turning my brain into mush.  Sorry about that!

I hope all of you enjoy your weekend!



4 comments:

Kate said...

A very fun finish! I'm looking forward to seeing what other themes you came up with for the Happy block quilts. Hope the head cold fades really quickly. It's not fun to have fluffy brain for the holidays.

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

That is a delightful quilt to get to see today. I'm sure I'm not alone in hoping that you priorities taking care of yourself; feel better soon!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Wonderful happy quilt! Have a great Christmas!

Beth said...

When I sent those crazy fall backings to you I said feel free to “file thirteen” anything considered not usuable LOL!! You can make anything look like a treasure!! So glad you’ve been able to make use of my down sizing. Merry Christmas, Beth in AL

01 09 10