Sunday, December 24, 2023

Oh Scrap! : Red Two Bits

I did a small bit of scrap sewing this week.  The red scrap bin was calling my name, so I decided to make a few Two Bit blocks.



 I pulled the 9 patches out of my spare parts box so all I had to do was pull some strings out of my scraps to complete the blocks.  I will add these to my already completed stack.  I still need 15 blocks - maybe next week i will sew up some purple ones!


*********************************************

It is now your turn to share what you are making with scraps.  Here are the details for linking up: 

  • This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
  • You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
  • If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
  • If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
  • This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
  • Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do! 

Quilting is more fun than Housework



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Those are fun and scrappy! I think red is my favorite color! Merry Christmas, Cyndy!

Kate said...

Glad you got a chance to work on some of your own projects. Very fun blocks. Have a very happy holiday!

Carol Andrews said...

Love those scrappy blocks. Merry Christmas

thatfabricfeeling.wordpress.com said...

Cynthia, I love an all red quilt. I started one awhile ago...a log cabin, of course...but didn't get too far. I think the rainbow scrap quilts are gorgeous but all red...it's just classic! Those blocks will add a nice, colorful touch to your quilt in progress. I'm still working on blocks for your Compassion quilts. You might have started me on a new obsession!!!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

THose are such fun blocks!!!

01 09 10