Sunday, February 25, 2024

Oh Scrap! : Turquoise

The weather has been amazing the last few days, so Arthur and I have been spending lots of time outdoors - working and playing.

There are so many signs of spring.  It is time to get the garden prepped!



 I did find time to make these nine scrappy strips in turquoise.  As I was digging through some fabric today, I discovered a yard of fabric that I think will finish some of these strips off nicely.  I pulled some pink, purple, green and turquoise strips so we shall see how it looks.  
Maybe I will have a quilt top to share next week!

I hope you are seeing signs of spring in your area too!



*********************************************

It is now your turn to share what you are making with scraps.  Here are the details for linking up: 

  • This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
  • You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
  • If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
  • If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
  • This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
  • Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do! 

Quilting is more fun than Housework





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Turquoise is such a pretty color to work with! Those are going to go beautifully with the other colors you mentioned. Looking forward to seeing your design idea! Have a great Sunday, Cyndy!

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Such pretty turquoise blocks! Yesterday was glorious. I enjoyed getting reacquainted with sunshine. This morning, I heard lots of bird song and the air smelled like Spring. I'm ready for Winter to end!

LA Paylor said...

I just love turquoise. I bet Arthur is good at helping dig... and always good company. Is turquoise our color for March?
LeeAnna

The Joyful Quilter said...

Glad to see that you were able to enjoy a bit of scrap sewing this week, Cynthia!!

Mystic Quilter said...

You're working presently with my favourite colour, whether light or dark turquoise.

Kate said...

Looking forward to seeing how those turquoise blocks look in a quilt top.

01 09 10