Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Colorful!

I had a few more quilts to share but I guess I didn't get them photographed.  I have been so busy lately; I don't always get everything done by the end of the day.  But this pretty quilt top sent in by Amanda was just too colorful not to share today.



I am guessing this design uses a layercake.  It looks like the strips were cut at 3" and 4"wide.
The fabrics Amanda chose sure made a colorful and happy finish.

Local quilter Terry finished this one up for me.  I had sent a medium rosy pink thread - which was a stretch for her.  She really liked it when it was done.  That is a plus when you quilt donation quilts - you can try new things and stretch your boundaries!


Pat sent me the perfect backing for this one.  The pink flowers in the navy background really finished off the quilt nicely.  

This quilt is quite large - I think it measures about 65 x 78".



Do you know what else is colorful?  Check it out...I received the quilt labels from Spoonflower!

Next step is to get the website listed on the label up and running.  The fun never seems to end!

I have about 40 quilts in inventory right now so I will be spending some time getting labels on all of them.  I have a big delivery going out next week, so I had better get busy!


8 comments:

Kate said...

Very bright and beautiful! Someone will have lots of fun petting all those pretties. Good luck with all the labeling, sounds like another busy week.

Holly in Indiana said...

Love that design. Suggest we use it sometime for a donation block? Maybe suggest a color theme or pattern theme. Love it. So happy looking and the label on the back just completes it.

Momma Llama said...

The labels are so bright and colorful and will add an extra special touch to each quilt.
Sunshine and Smiles,
D. Weeks (aka Momma Llama)

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

A bright and fun quilt indeed. Hooray for the labels, they look fantastic!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your latest are wonderful! Did you design them? Hope you begin to feel caught up one of these days! 🤪

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Really love your labels! That quilt is so happy! Interesting how sometimes the thread least thought would be the one turns out to be the "one" after all!!!

Nann said...

If there are labels then it's official, right? Great group of finishes.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Pretty quilt and awesome labels, Cynthia!!!

01 09 10