Friday, September 27, 2024

More Autumn Finishes

It is finally feeling like fall around here.  I think all of our Two Steps blocks are made into quilt tops.  Now I just need to get them quilted and shared.  We just might get these done before winter comes along!




I still have a few more fall themed panels that I have been incorporating with the Two Step blocks.  This panel came from Sephanie.  She also sent in the lovely leaf backing material.




Another lovely Two Step finish.  Nann provided the lovely backing for this one. We have now finished 19 quilts from out last block drive.  I know there are 2 to 3 more tops around here so we will surpass my goal of 20 quilts.  That is awesome!




The attic window piece in the center of this little quilt came from an estate sale.  I wasn't sure if it was useable - it did not lay flat all!  But because I hate to toss anything, I decided to take a chance, and I was thrilled to end up with a nice little quilt.  The attic windows have a farm/apple theme to it.  So I just added some borders with the same theme.

Nann sent in this backing fabric too.  I think we still have enough for one more quilt!

You guys all have a great weekend!





The next block drive is already underway.  If you would like to make some blocks that will be made into donation quilts, you can read more about it in this post.  Thanks!


No comments:

01 09 10