Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Mari’s Quilts

The same day I received Sue’s six finished quilts, I received a package of finished quilts from Mari. 

Needless to say, it was a really good day!




Love this sweet little twister quilt. The colors are bright and happy.  
On the back is a soft minky fabric.




I love a scrappy coin quilt.  And I have to say Mari knocked it out of the park with this color combination.  Not something I would have thought of, but I sure do like it!

I love the vibrant back too.




The front of this quilt has some adorable gnome garden fabrics.  The backing is flannel and is seed packets.  How cute!




Another sweet little quilt in great colors.  Once again Mari used flannel on the back.  Perfect for the coming winter months.



Plaids and plus signs. Great combination Mari.  
Janet really liked this one because there were dogs on the back.

Thanks so much Mari!  These will all be added to the October delivery to Bags of Love - which supports kids in crisis.



 

No comments:

01 09 10