Friday, October 4, 2024

Sue's Quilts

With the high cost of postage, it sometimes takes a little help from others to get quilts to me to donate.  Sue lives up in Washington but a friend of hers comes here to Eugene quite often.  Below are 6 of the quilts that made the trip this time.




Thee all flannel quilts are so warm and snuggly.  
This one will be going off to keep some older kid warm.




Here is a brown version.  
I love the diamond quilting on them.





This one is amazing.  Not only is the design and the colors really pretty but the feather quilting on this one is to swoon over.




A double pinwheel in red, black and gray.  These blocks would be a fun RSC project.  I didn't participate this year, but I still have a list for future years.




Another all flannel quilt.  The colors are really soft and peaceful. 
 I think I will send this one off for a teen quilt too.





And finally, this lovely bird quilt.  I love the colors and there is more amazing quilting on this one.

A huge thank you to Sue for making and donating these finished quilts and another thanks to Margaret for delivering them to me.

It is so amazing to see so many people out there supporting this project in one way or another!
Thanks so very much!!!





 

No comments:

01 09 10