Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Quilts by Others

The finishes are just flying through right now!





Oh boy, do I love a good string quilt.  And I didn't have to do anything but sew a label on this one. Thanks so much Jean!

This quilt measures 51 x 54".





Local quilter Chris donated this quilt top.  (She actually donated a total of 19 tops!)  I have been working on getting them all quilted up.

A nice gray fleece went on the back of this quilt.  It is super cuddly.

This quilt measures 58" x 74".





Nann sent in this lovely scrappy quilt top. It is huge!  I still had a partial bolt that had been drop shipped of this lovely blue.  It almost used the whole thing.

This quilt is 88 x 96".  It may be the largest we have donated.





Local friends are hitting their flannel stashes and making some quilt tops.  Jeanne made this one - and she sent a backing.

It measures about 38 x 42".




Karen had sent me this lovely blue jelly roll many moons ago.  I recently handed it off to Charlene and she made this pretty quilt top.  Nann sent in the perfect blue backing fabric.

This quilt measures 48 x 54".


I think this cleans up all the quilts that were completed last week. We are currently completing just over one quilt a day.  Now that some of my longarm volunteers are back from vacation to help out, I bet that number is going to grow a bit.

Stay tuned for more!



 

No comments:

01 09 10