For the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, the color for the month of November is lime green. I finished my RSC15 quilts so I have already picked a block for 2016 and started sewing together some of the blocks.
I am still on the fence as to whether I am going to also make an alternate star block so for now, I am only making two blocks each month until I get a feel for how this is going to look.
For far I only have blocks for lime and brown. I also could just add some sashing. I don't feel the need to make a decision yet. I always feel quilts will tell you what they want to become.
What about you - Have you been sewing with scraps this week?
Now it is time to link up and share what scrappy projects you have worked on this week. Here are the details for linking up:
- This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
- You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
- If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
- If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
- This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
- Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!
So if you love scrappy projects, feel free to grab my button for your sidebar or posts and get ready to share all your wonderful projects from scraps. And if you have a great idea for using scraps and would like to be featured, feel free to contact me!