Thanks so much for all the great comments on my Pig Race quilt. Looks like it was popular!
I didn't do a whole lot of scrap quilting this weekend, but I did get my September Rainbow Scrap Challenge blocks finished up. The color I am sewing for September is red.
On the top, are my two RSC blocks for some donation quilts I am making this year. The small blocks on the bottom are for my RSC16 Column Sampler.
I think we have just one more block design to make and we can start sewing it together!
Here is one of my RSC quilts up on the design wall. I need two more blocks so I think I will make a yellow one and a black one. I might even finish these quilts up this month so I can get both quilts donated before the holiday season. We shall see....
And I do want to remind you that this Friday will be the link up for the Quilty Adoption Event. You can read more about the event here.
Whether you are wanting to put an item up for adoption or looking for a project to finish, I hope to see you there!
Now it is time to share what you have been sewing with your scraps. Here are the details for linking up:
- This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
- You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
- If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
- If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
- This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
- Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!
So if you love scrappy projects, feel free to grab my button for your sidebar or posts and get ready to share all your wonderful projects from scraps. And if you have a great idea for using scraps and would like to be featured, feel free to contact me!
Love Laugh Quilt (Monday Making)
Patchwork Times (Design Wall Monday)
Cooking Up Quilts (Main Crush Mondays)
Em's ScrapBag (Moving it Forward)
Freemotion by the River (Linky Tuesday)