I was able to spend quite a bit of time sewing this weekend so look what I was able to finish up! My Charming Plus blocks are now a quilt top and waiting to get quilted. Due to some poor lighting and shadows, a number of the greens look a bit yellow but you will just need to trust me that the colors are very bright and happy. This time of year the rain breaks are short and my yard is mostly mud.
Photos are always challenging!
But I did capture these pretty fall hues. The colors of my Fire Glow barberry are stunning and all of my beauty berries are really putting on a show this year.!
Time to share what you are making with your scraps. Here are the details for linking up:
- This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
- You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
- If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
- If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
- This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
- Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!
So if you love scrappy projects, feel free to grab my button for your sidebar or posts and get ready to share all your wonderful projects from scraps. And if you have a great idea for using scraps and would like to be featured, feel free to contact me!
Follow Me on Bloglovin' Follow me thru Email Follow me on Feedly
Love Laugh Quilt (Monday Making)
Patchwork Times (Design Wall Monday)
Cooking Up Quilts (Main Crush Mondays)
Em's ScrapBag (Moving it Forward)