Wednesday, February 6, 2019

APQ UFO Challenge for February

On the tail of my successful UFO finish for January, I am hoping to keep up my momentum.



The number six was drawn for February.  Which means my Veggie Improv project will hopefully get finished this month. (Remember this one?!)

I was happy to see this project get chosen.  So many UFOs on my list, I know I am going to dig in and drag my feet on finishing.  But this one has all the blocks completed and I just need to sew the blocks together.  

I even have the background fabrics....so there is really nothing stopping me!



If you want to read more about the event, you can do so here.
If I can finish half of the twelve items on my list by year's end, I am going to be one happy girl!





Linking Up:

7 comments:

Jo said...

Great to have a push to get on to those UFO's

Cathy said...

No, I don't remember that one so it will be a surprise to see when you get it finished this month. Playing little games to get those UFOs done is always fun too. Helps decide which one is next when there are so many!

Mystic Quilter said...

I don't remember this veggie improv but I do like the look of it!

Nancy in NV-wheres the dude at blogspot said...

You have to finish it because I am anxiously awaiting to see it together. Love your bright colors.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Love those Kaffe strips btw.
And these pretty improv blocks are going to be interesting put together.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Have fun cooking up a delicious quilt!!!

Robby said...

I don't remember this at all, but it looks fun and cheerful. And a short finish seems just right for a short month. Looking forward to your finish.

01 09 10