Wednesday, June 7, 2023

More Pretty Compassion Quilt Finishes

 With a small break between block drives, I was able to get a few more donated quilt tops finished.  I have three to share today.



Check out this lovely quilt kit Joni sent in.  I think it was made from a Craftsy kit.  All the pieces were there - I just had to quilt it up.


She even sent in a backing that came from the same fabric collection. Lovely!
This quilt measures 68 x 68.



This bright jelly roll quilt is another one from Becky.



Kat sent me this lovely gray flannel that worked perfectly for the backing.  And I "stole" the bright pink binding fabric from my friend Julie.

Can you believe I didn't have any in my stash?  I only found pastel pink.
This quilt measures 60 x 74.



And finally, Kristi sent in this quilt top as part of her Hands2Help contribution. I have always like red and brown together - and if you look closely, it has a lot of baseball prints in it.



I had a couple smaller chunks of some brown fabric so I was able to piece them for a backing. 

This quilt is 36 x 54"

I so appreciate these donated quilt tops.  I hope to get another group of them completed before I start working on the Color Stix block drive - which is going on now.

You can read more about my Compassion Quilt program here.





Linking Up:

4 comments:

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

3 more fantastic quilts in such a wide variety that I'm sure will mean they find the right recipients.

julieQ said...

What fun quilts, and how kind to finish them for people who really need a quilted gift!

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Wow! Another set of three awesome quilts! The kit made into a stunning finish! Because I'm partial to red, the red and brown one stole my heart though!

The Joyful Quilter said...

More wonderful Compassion Quilts, Cynthia!! I am particularly fond of that jelly roll quilt. I'm SEW happy for the response you have received in helping you provide quilts for your community!

01 09 10