Friday, June 7, 2024

Churn Dash Quilt #9

I finally finished up another quilt from our Veteran block drive. I still have a number of Churn Dash blocks and a few more tops ready to go.


This row quilt is Churn Dash Quilt #9.  truthfully, I have not been in a hurry to finish all these RWB quilts.  Right now, I only need to deliver 3-4 of these quilts about every five weeks. So the quilts made from the block drive should last almost all year. In the future, as we pick up more organizations to give them too, I will need many more made.  But right now I am just making them as I need them. 

This gives me time to work on the other type of quilts needed in bigger quantities.



 On the back, I used some blue and white stars.  
I think this is the last of this fabric and I am sad to see it go.

So, we will se these RWB quilts pop up all through the year.  Soon I will post all the stats like I normally do.  I usually can give a pretty accurate guess on how many quilts they will make.

Hopefully that post will happen before the end of this month...




If you are interested in making some blocks for the newest block drive, you can find out about them in this post.  We are using autumn colors!




6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

When do you need the blocks by?

Kate said...

A very fun RWB quilt. Those 4 patches work in nicely with the Churn Dash blocks.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Love it!!!

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

It's nice to know you received enough from the RWB churn dash drive to fulfill the need for the year!

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Great Row by Row churn dash. . .I like the four patch accents!

Rebecca Grace said...

It's beautiful, Cynthia. I really like the Churn Dash blocks in the patriotic colorway. It feels so authentically Americana, and I know the veteran who receives it will love it!

01 09 10