Happy May Day! Every May first, I have fond memories of when I was a small child. I would make paper baskets and fill them with handpicked flowers and leave them on my neighbors' front door. I might have to start doing that again...but I fear I will not be able to run fast enough to get away after I ring the doorbell!
With April behind us, it is time again to share my progress on my Quilty 365 blocks. The blocks for April are the four along the bottom.
I have been keeping up with my blocks but I am ready to admit, I am rethinking this quilt. Don't get me wrong, I really like it but I am not sure it is a quilt I want to keep for myself.
This quilt is going to be huge when it is completed. Here is a photo of all 18 blocks I have completed since the beginning of the year.
If I stop at 40 blocks, I can turn them into two very cute I-spy donation quilts. I am not quite ready to make that decision but it will be an option later this summer.
...But it has been a great project for using my scraps!
Before we get to sharing your scrap projects, I just want to remind you my patterns are on sale for just this weekend - including my newest Spin! pattern. And don't forget to enter the giveaway!
Now that we have that little announcement out of the way, here are the details for linking up:
- This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
- You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
- If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
- If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
- This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
- Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!
So if you love scrappy projects, feel free to grab my button for your sidebar or posts and get ready to share all your wonderful projects from scraps. And if you have a great idea for using scraps and would like to be featured, feel free to contact me!
Love Laugh Quilt (Monday Making)
Patchwork Times (Design Wall Monday)
Cooking Up Quilts (Main Crush Mondays)
Em's ScrapBag (Moving it Forward)
Quilty Folk (Quilty 365)
***This post contains affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, at no additional cost to you, I may make a small commission, which I appreciate so much!***