Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday Stash - True Colors

Did you catch the recent True Colors Blog Hop?  Being a big fan of fabric designer Joel Dewberry, I was so excited when I was told by Julie Herman of Jaybird Quilts that some True Color charm packs coming my way!





I received in the mail a package filled with all sorts of swag!

3 True Colors Joel Dewberry Charm Packs
5 spools of Coats and Clark Thread
1 Jaybird Quilts pattern (Candy Dish)
1 Jaybird Quilts ink pen

And a beautiful card with her Northern Lights quilt on the front.


Lucky, lucky me!  Thanks Julie!  And thank you Free Spirit for sponsoring the blog hop.










It didn't take me long to cut up the charm squares and pair them with some Kona white.

I should have a baby quilt to share with you soon!


(Yep Susan, it is your "cheese slice" method of prep!)


 Linking up with Sunday Stash at Molli Sparkles this week.  See you there!


http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5198185

7 comments:

mrs.hands said...

I'm a bit envious on those Joel Dewberry fabrics. ;)
And I love your blog name!

Unknown said...

Fun! Cheese slice method? Love the stacks! And I too am in love with your blog name, because it is so true!

Susan at TheBoredZombie.com said...

The cheese stack!! That's awesome. How is it working for you?

Kacey said...

What a nice prize bundle! Congrats!

Barb Neiwert said...

Congrats on the win! Can't wait to see what your Candy Dish looks like :)

Anonymous said...

Love it - congrats on winning that awesome prize pack!

Paula@TheSassyQuilter said...

Congratulations! Those are some nice goodies there:) Love the True colors!

01 09 10