January 4th - Heart Blocks
January 11th - Improv Blocks
January 18th - Little Coin Pouches
January 25th - Rainbow Scrap Challenge Blocks
While I was inspired by so many of the projects so many of you shared, I did want to take a moment and feature a few items that almost had me running for my scrap bins and starting a new project.
Vera at Negligent Style shared these adorable mug rugs. I not only fell pretty hard for these cuties - but the little heart quilting! Nice job Vera!
Did you see the amazing little pouches Colby at Sew. Quilt. Explore. is making with her scrap? What a wonderful little project!
And it was great to see some finished quilts inspired by previous Scrap-A-Palooza quilts. Of course I am going to share those!
Judy at A Passion for Purple shared this awesome one. The colors are so inviting!
Sandra at Musings of a Menopausal Melon shared this lovely 16-patch.The blues and greens look so pretty together.
The same Sandra has really been busy and finished up a second Scrap-A-Palooza quilt. I love how she handled the quilting on this one.
I know there were a few more Scrap-A-Palooza quilts in process that were linked up but I am hoping to share the finished quilts at a later date. I look forward to the final quilt being linked up soon!
Now it is time to share what scrappy projects you have been working on!
- This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
- You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
- If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
- If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
- This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
- Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!
So if you love scrappy projects, feel free to grab my button for your sidebar or posts and get ready to share all your wonderful projects from scraps. And if you have a great idea for using scraps and would like to be featured, feel free to contact me!
If you are interested in more ways to follow me, you can find me on Craftsy, Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin', Feedly, Instagram, Google +, or get my blog sent right to your email inbox by entering your email address on the right sidebar!