Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Something New

I am pretty excited to announce that I have been accepted to participate in some of the Quilt Alongs hosted by the Fat Quarter Shop.  A couple years back, I took part in their Layers of Charm Blog Hop and really enjoyed it.  But at the time, I was so limited on time and was really trying to sew down my existing stash that I didn't pursue continuing to collaborate.

Well, now I find myself with more time on my hands!




I have started pulling some fabrics for my first project.  I will be going with Kona solids.  I am starting with Butterscotch, Black and Snow.  I can't wait to get started!


Fat Quarter Shop Daily Flash Sale

I have also recently become an affiliate for the Fat Quarter Shop.  They are one of my favorite on-line shops.  I love their quick service and extensive inventory. If you click through my site and make a purchase, I may make a commission - which I really do appreciate. That means I can make more things to share on my blog!!






7 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see what you make - I love that Butterscotch. I also like to order from Fat Quarter Shop, so I'll have to remember to go through you!

Jasmine said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. I enjoyed participating in layers of charm as well.

Karen's Korner said...

This looks interesting.

Havplenty said...

Looking forward to seeing your FQS creations.

Jan @Cocoa Quilts said...

Glad you are back. I'm in for the #double9patch too.

Pamela Arbour said...

Congratulations on finding some time on your hands! I am looking forward to seeing what you make. I really like your color combination.

Kate said...

I really like those fabric that you've pulled. Enjoy playing with something new.

01 09 10