Friday, July 22, 2022

The Final CIL Finish

 There is still one last Covered in Love quilt to share.  I finally finished sewing on the binding!



This last quilt is made with the autumn colored Tall Nine blocks.  People sure have some lovely leaf fabrics in their stash!



Here is second shot.  I know some people like to see if they can spot the blocks they donated.



Here is a full shot of this pretty quilt.

I used another leaf panto to quilt this one.





The backing contains three prints.  The leaf quilting pattern really shows up in the gold piece.

All the quilts are on their way back to Kat.  I even included two of my quilts so a nice round ten quilts will soon be bringing comfort to families.

Thanks to all who help make these donation quilts happen - either through donating blocks, sending fabric, quilting them up or donating money for materials. 💝




Lots of great offers at Accuquilt right now!

3 comments:

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

It is always a delight to get to see the different ways you combine the blocks and make unique finishes for CIL. Like like another wonderful year to me!

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

What wonderful bundle is on it's way to CIL! There were some awesome leaf prints in those tall nine blocks and I liked your leaf quilting design. Well done!! Stay cool. . .the temperatures are on the rise. . .

Kat said...

I'm sorry I am just now seeing these! My blog aggregator quit working and I haven't found a good way to keep up with everyone. Your pictures are so much better than mine. Thanks again!

01 09 10