In my year in review post, I shared that in 2014 , I went from a ridiculous 47 works in progress at the beginning of the year to a workable 26 by the end of the year. One of the ways I worked through so many of these projects was to set goals each month as part of Sew BitterSweet Designs' A Lovely Year of Finishes. Each month I made a single goal of finishing a really old project. And with some determination and discipline, I met my goals 11 months out of the year. Here they are again!
Thanks Sew BitterSweet Designs for hosting such a great event. I look forward to linking up in 2015 and to continue to get things finished and out of the cupboards so I have more room for fabric!