Sunday, October 2, 2022

Oh Scrap! : No Sewing Weekend

 All of my time this week was spent working on the banner I shared in my last post.  

This weekend, I will be spending at a quilt show so I don't have anything to share for today.



I won't be doing any sewing but the students in my class will be busy making their rendition of my Two Bits pattern.  It is always fun to see how they use their scraps to make a similar quilt.

Hopefully I remember to take some photos to share!


*********************************************

It is now your turn to share what you are making with scraps.  Here are the details for linking up: 

  • This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
  • You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
  • If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
  • If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
  • This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
  • Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do! 

Quilting is more fun than Housework



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



8 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Hope you're enjoying your weekend at the quilt show! I bet you'll go home and collapse at the end of the day. I'm glad to know you're getting lots of compliments on the banner - it really is perfect for you!

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Very cool banner! I'm not a fan of the process of paper piecing, but it can sure make nice quilts. Enjoy the quilt show, your students are very lucky to have you.

Ivani said...

Enjoy your time at the quilt show and have fun, Cynthia.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Hoping you remember to take photos of your students' work. Enjoy the quilt show, Cynthia!

Michelle said...

I love that quilt, Cynthia! Have a great time at the quilt show.

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Have fun at the quilt show. I am sure you will find much inspiration.

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

I am SO glad I got to meet you in person! I forgot to say thank you for being such an inspiration to me regarding using scraps. . .I really was star struck!

MissesStitches said...

I just found your blog through a Pinterest link to a 2019 post of yours. I love, absolutely love your scrapalosoza patterns, with all the blog links. I love making scrappy quilts. Just put in the request to follow your blog via email. Thanks for a great blog!

01 09 10