Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Upcoming Events in Eugene Oregon

For all of you in the Eugene area, I just want to remind you that the Unbroken Thread annual quilt show hosted by the Pioneer Quilters is coming up soon.  The show will be held from April 5th through the 10th at the Lane County Historical Museum so be sure and mark your calendar.  




Now is the time to get in your entry information if you wish to show a quilt.  I am hoping you will be able to see my Pretty Gemstones quilt there. You may have seen it in the January McCall's Quilting magazine and I hope you get the chance to see it in person!.




And on Saturday March 19th, I will be teaching an English Paper Piecing class in Springfield at Our Sewing Room.  You can sign up for the class there or just contact me directly.  
It will be a fun afternoon so I hope you can join me!




Which reminds me, I really need to get back to this lovely EPP star block I am currently working on.  There is just not enough time......

Off to sew!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your gemstones quilt!

Mystic Quilter said...

Wonderful fabrics in your Gemstones quilt and I have a feeling I saw the magazine in our local book and magazine store yesterday, I shall be off there tomorrow to check!

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Love your star and would sign up for your class right this second....if I didn't live on the other side of the state from ya. SMILES!! Have fun!

Linda said...

OK I see that I need to move to Oregon. ;) Love the chance to see that gorgeous quilt again. I need to get my McCall's out of the closet and just leave it open to your page!

Jayne said...

I wish I was in Eugene for all this fun! Besides, I am rather sick of all this snow in Tennessee! I love your Gem Stones quilt...why do you do this to me! I haven't the time!

Sandra Walker said...

Every time I pop by, you inspire me Cynthia! Love your Pretty Gemstones quilt and the EPP, something I should pick up again one of these days.

em's scrapbag said...

There never is enough time to sew. The quilt show sounds great. Maybe you can share pics for those of us that won't be able to make it.

01 09 10