Friday, February 16, 2024

Log Cabin Finish #8

The rain didn't let up today and I didn't have the help of a quilt holder so I will only be sharing one finish today.



I decided to play around with big circles for today's quilt.  I was able to group alike colors in each circle of blocks.  I think this quilt is a lot of fun.



On the back is a lovely paisley wide back fabric that was actually sent in by a bunch of different quilters.  This particular piece came from Cindy.

This quilt measures 55 x 66".

I had to lay this one out in the wet grass to get it photographed so I decided to wait and share the rest of the finishes next week.

 Happy Friday!


6 comments:

Holly in Indiana said...

Love it.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

sometimes we have to make due with laying it out - it is a great looking quilt

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That's a fun design! I love how you offset the circles with half-circles at the edges. Beautiful finish, Cyndy!

Astrid said...

Congrats on the finish! Log Cabin has always been one of my favorite blocks and I love how your quilt turned out, so pretty!

Kate said...

Log cabin blocks are so versatile. This layout is one of my favorites. Beautiful finish!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Such a fun quilt, Cynthia!! Apparently, I missed a few posts (or my memory is failing) because I didn't realize you had finished 7 Log Cabin quilts already. Go, team, go!!

01 09 10