Wednesday, September 4, 2024

A Few Veteran Finishes

We still have lots of the RWB Churn Dash to turn into Veteran Quilts but today I want to share a couple quilts that came through other means.



This first one was made by my friend Jeanne.  She did a little "shopping" in the MHMH stash.  I love what she did with this eagle panel.

The panel and I think the eagle fabric all came from Karen.



Local quilter Laura quilted in some stars that really show up in the light-colored star fabric.

This quilt measures about 50 x 60.



Jan sent in this lovely RWB quilt top.  I liked that it was a smaller size so I decided to turn it into a Veteran quilt.



I made it a little more patriotic by adding Eagles and Stars to the back.  Both of these fabrics were gifted by Karen.

This quilt is 48" square.


I still have some more finished quilts to share, I just need my quilt holder to stop by and help me.  
There should be more quilts shared on Friday!



2 comments:

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Those are great veteran finishes. A friend gifted me that panel. . .or a similar panel and the setting gave me some ideas. . .How generous quilters are!

Kate said...

Jeanne did a great job with that panel. Both quilts look great.

01 09 10