Friday, September 6, 2024

Some Friday Finishes

The finished quilts coming through the pipeline lately are kinda all over the place.
Here are a few we finished last week.




This lovely little quilt top was donated by Chris.  She actually gifted quite a few tops.  I had some super soft corduroy yardage that was donated and thought the gray would work on the back of this one.

This quilt measures 38" square.





Check out this lovely appliqued quilt top that Amanda sent in.  The workmanship was amazing!
I would have loved to do a custom quilt job on it but there just isn't time.

Amanda also sent this lovely floral print I put on the back.  I also want to thank Penny for sewing up the binding.  I haven't quite decided which organization I am going to send this one to.  I think a young teen girl would love it!

This quilt measures about 50 x 60".





Here is another quilt top made by Chris.  I think she made about 6 tops that all look very similar.  I quilted them all at once when I loaded the 8 yards of this orange print (thanks Suzanne) for the backing on my longarm.  I just loaded up top after top.




This little all flannel quilt is super soft.  Karyn sent in the quilt top.  I used a print sent in by Lynette for the back.  Local quilter Cindy quilted it up with some fun swirls.  And I got the pleasure of sewing on the binding.

This quilt measures 36" square.





Yep, you saw a quilt just like this in a previous post.  I received two f these quilt kits.  Barbara sewed this one up for me. We sed a bunch of leftover pieces to complete the backing.

This is a nice big lap quilt that measures about 60 x 72".


Some of my longarm quilters are taking the month of September off so there might be a bit of a slowdown on the finishes.  I am hoping to open up my longarm schedule a bit this month to keep up the momentum.  We still have a LOT of quilt tops just waiting to be completed!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


3 comments:

thatfabricfeeling.wordpress.com said...

Amazing quilts. I love so many of them. The colors are bright and that last one is like a plaid effect but not completely. Bless all your helpers. They're so wonderful to lend a hand, an long arm or more!!

Kate said...

So many colorful quilts! Flower with the dotted scrappy sashing is really adorable. I don't think you need to put an age restriction on that one, any age girl would love that quilt.

Vicki W said...

That's a nice collection of quilts!

01 09 10