Sunday, August 20, 2023

Oh Scrap! : Nada

 This week has really flown by!  

And sadly, I don't have anything to share today. My sew day with friends got canceled, my dog has been feeling under the weather and the cooler temperatures has me catching up with outside chores.

Not a single scrap was touched!



Not only is Arthur helpful in the sewing room, but he also makes my outdoor chores so much more fun!  (Holeless socks and gardening gloves are in short supply at my house.)

Happy Sunday!


*********************************************

It is now your turn to share what you are making with scraps.  Here are the details for linking up: 

  • This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
  • You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
  • If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
  • If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
  • This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
  • Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do! 

Quilting is more fun than Housework


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



8 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Glad it has cooled down for you - I think you sent the hot weather east, though! I hate to hear that Artie was sick - hope he is feeling better. Enjoy your day today, however you spend it!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Fun and cute photo ;)

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

So sorry your little buddy is under the weather! Hope he's better soon. And congrats on all the compassion quilts, wow!

LA Paylor said...

funny, holeless socks and gloves... I feel you sister!
hope Artie didn't catch some puppy disease, when I would take my labradaughter in to the vet, the vet would first say what did she eat? Oy
when Cole went into the vet they assumed allergy ears... same with Milo.
He is so cute, such a companion soul
LeeAnna

Bonnie said...

Somedays we just don't get stuff done. But it sounds like you had a great week enjoying the outdoors and your dog. Sounds good to me.

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

I hope your little buddy, Arthur, is back in the pink soon. I also hope you don't have the smoke that we have. Our dog goes out to do her business; but, wisely doesn't care to stay out!

Kate said...

Sometimes a break from the sewing room is a good thing. If you got some necessary things done around the house, you can sew with much less guilt.

Joni said...

Feel better soon, Arthur! Fall temps should help him. I found an old child's size baseball mitt at a tag sale. It saves on garden gloves, shoes, boots, baskets, tires, etc. Lil pup loves it and drags it all over and happily chews away between stick throws.

01 09 10