Friday, May 17, 2024

Happy Happy Scrappy

A few more finishes for you today.


We are still chipping away at the quilts from the Happy Block drive.  This one is all about trains.
My friend Jeanne pieced it together and local quilter Cindy quilted it.



The fabric on the back is so darn cute and colorful.  This is the 73rd quilt from the block drive.
This quilt measures 40" square.



Happy Quilt #74 is all about frogs.  The big swirls were quilted by Laura.  She even sewed on the binding for this one too.



This cute froggy backing came from Karen.
This little quilt is 48" square.



I love how this jelly roll quilt pieced together by Charlene turned out.  I had given her a donated batik jellyroll and this top is what she brought back.



 Deana had donated the jellyroll and this peach batik backing.  She picked them up at an estate sale, so I like to think they were planned to be together.

This quilt measures 56 x 64".

I still have one more jellyroll like this one - I am tempted to make the same quilt!

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!


3 comments:

Betty said...

Love that Jelly Roll quilt. As a beginner maybe I could pull that off.

Kate said...

Such fun quilts, all of them. My favorite is the jelly roll quilt, so many fun colors.

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

What a great use of a jelly roll! So cool to have trains and frogs as themes in a quilt. It will be fun for the recipient to find all the various colors and shapes!

01 09 10