Friday, June 28, 2024

More Happy Quilts

 I am still working through blocks I received for the Happy Block drive.  Soon it will be time to schedule another drive for kids.

I really want to get these done - they are stacked all over the place!


This is Happy Block quilt #76.  It has castles, princesses, knights, dragons and unicorns.  I think there might even be a mermaid or two.  The little girl in me loves this one.  


On the back is Tinkerbell.

This quilt measures 48" square.


Quilt #77 is all about monkeys!



I knew I was going to have to let go of a print I have been hoarding for over a decade.    It was the perfect way to finish this adorable quilt.

This one measures 40 x 48".



Here is a fun one filled with forest animals.  I really like the staggered layout.
Local longarm quilter Kelly finished it up.



On the back is a lovely forest themed print.
Quilt #78 measures 56" x 64".

The current block drive is going strong!  I am receiving packages almost every day.  I have been busy making quilt tops from them, so I hope to share more finished quilts soon.  There is still time if you want to donate some blocks.  You can find information about them here.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!


4 comments:

Kate said...

Those happy blocks have certainly made lots of happy quilts!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

You do the most fun things with those happy blocks! I bet they are really fun to see in person. I really like the Two Step blocks for this month's block drive - have been making some this week. I'll look forward to seeing all the interesting quilts that come from them!

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

The happy block quilts are delightful and I feel like each new one I see is a favorite. :)

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Are those Happy Blocks multiplying on their own? Goodness there were a lot of them! I love the staggered layout the best; but, each one is so bright and cheerful. How nice to have a few more ready to be used!

01 09 10