Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Just Two

This week is becoming another crazy one for me.  
It is also a crazy week for my friend Janet so I only have two finishes to share with you.  I am hoping to get more photos done later this week - I think I have a least ten more finishes to share!



I did finish up this Two Step quilt. I am hoping all of the blocks are on their way to me and I can finish up making all the quilts for this drive.

This is the 15th quilt we have completed for the drive.  I am hoping we are able to reach a total of 20!



Love the color of this backing sent in by Kathie.

This quilt measures 51 x 68".



Becky sent in this quilt top quite a while ago.  It is a really fun block pattern.
Local quilter Terry did a fantastic job quilting it.



A pretty blue print for the backing.  I think Becky also included the binding for this one so it matches the border on the front of the quilt.

This quilt measures almost 55 x 65".



One of the things I did early this week was sort through 5 big bags of scraps that were gifted to me.  I invited some of my friends and the young girls in the neighborhood to help.  These two knuckleheads thought they could help too - they were not helpful!

I have two deliveries scheduled later this week.  The hospital is getting 25 quilts and I have an appointment scheduled with Bags of Love to discuss delivery numbers through the end of the year.  My plan is to take in a handful of finished kids quilts for them while I am there.  I just need to decide on how many.  Thanks to so many of you, we are building quite a nice inventory of quilts.  It is nice to be able to give a nice variety of gender, size and type of quilt in each lot.

Hope you are having a fantastic week!





 

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hope the week calms down a bit. Very fun finishes. Sounds like it's been a very good year on the donations front.

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

I love the photo of the "knuckleheads!"

01 09 10