Sunday, August 11, 2024

Oh Scrap! Ta-Da

This week just seemed to zoom past.
I am feeling a bit frazzled this weekend.



I didn't get a chance to start any new scrap projects but I did get all the rows put together for my scrappy HST quilt.  I really like how it turned out.  the blocks were fun to make, and I didn't worry that the HSTs were all going one way.  I like how they go every which way in the quilt.

Now I just need to find time to quilt it.  Once it is completed it will go in the Many Mands and Many Hearts stack for donation.  I certainly do not need another quilt!

*********************************************

It is now your turn to share what you are making with scraps.  Here are the details for linking up: 

  • This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
  • You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
  • If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
  • If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
  • This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
  • Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do! 

Quilting is more fun than Housework



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


  Follow Me on Bloglovin'                 Follow Me on Feedly

 

8 comments:

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

What wonderful, vibrant colors! They're slab HSTs, right? Great job saving all those slivers, Cynthia!

Michelle Suzanne said...

Wow! That is such a bright and cheerful quilt. I love the scrappiness. It’s going to make whomever receives it very happy.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your scrappy HSTs are gorgeous, Cyndy! What did you use for the white background? It just makes the pretty colors pop! Hope you have a chance to relax today - enjoy your Sunday!

Chantal said...

I love this one! Well done, Cynthia. Hope you find more time to do your own sewing. ;^)

Kate said...

Every Which Way would be a fun name for that quilt. It turned out beautifully, love the bold colors. Hope you are much less frazzled this week.

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Love your scrappy finish for the color alone! WOW! You knocked this one out of the park!!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I like it!! that strips going every which way gives it a cool movement look!

Rebecca Grace said...

Your scrappy HST quilt top is just glorious, Cynthia! I love it!

01 09 10