Saturday, January 13, 2024

Oh Scrap! : Green

 It was such a busy week that I didn't get in much scrap play.  But I did get out my green scraps and start making some blocks.




I started 5 blocks but only one made it to completion.  If the power stays on during the ice storm, I hope to get the rest completed by the end of the weekend.

These blocks are made using my Two Bit pattern.  

What have you made with scraps this week?


*********************************************

It is now your turn to share what you are making with scraps.  Here are the details for linking up: 

  • This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
  • You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
  • If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
  • If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
  • This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
  • Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do! 

Quilting is more fun than Housework



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter









Don't forget Connecting Threads is having a Finishing Sale right now.  Great selection of wide backings and batting all on sale!


7 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

So far, all I have made are pocket quilts from scraps yesterday. Got plenty of scrap leader ender projects ready to go.

Julie in GA said...

I love the sheep fabric in your block (and I think I have that outer dotty fabric.) Hope the ice storm isn't too bad.

Chantal said...

Love that sheep fabric. Hope the storm passes quickly without a power failure. Stay safe. ;^)

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love those sheep - so cute! It will be a sewing weekend here, too - it's -12 here this morning. Ugh! Have a great weekend, Cyndy!

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

I too like that sheep fabric! I hope that you haven't lost power and that Arthur is able to get outside to do his business without you having to accompany him. This cold snap is lasting longer than was originally forecasted.

dq said...

The green fabric with little sheep in your log cabin block is super cute.
From the look of the photos in this linky party, I am guess green is the January RSC color.

Andree G. Faubert said...

Hi Cynthia, good luck getting through the ice storm! Thanks for the linking party.

01 09 10